There’s something happening in Australia. In the past 12 months there has been an insurgence of metal acts that adhere to a standard far beyond that of your typical unsigned Australian band. Bands like Dred (now Oroborus), Templestowe and Aeon of Horus place great value on high quality production, recordings and exceptional artwork. Anno Domini are the next band to join the ranks of those striving for metal perfection.
There are several artists called Anna:
1) Anna Santos (Spanish/Japanese) of Latin band BON-BON BLANCO, who solos as "Anna"
2) German pop band (written "AnnA")
3) 90's Rock band from Croydon, England
4) Techno Project ("Schneewittchen EP")
5) Swiss rap artist (Debut: "Still Young", 2006, muve/Musikvertrieb)
6) Ukrainian nu-metal band. 1) Anna Santos is the vocalist of Latin band BON-BON BLANCO. She releases her solo work under just "Anna".
DAGADANA is a Polish-Ukrainian trio that blends various music genres. By mixing folk, jazz and electronica they create their own unique language. Their full of humour concerts show that they make the music of such kind that makes both the listener and the performer happy. Full of warmth vocal lines sang often through voice processors, bold synthetic sounds, trance-like acoustic bass and children’s toys used as instruments is DAGADANA’S method to flood the listener with sounds that are never boring.
Read more about Dagadana on Last.fm.
There is more than one artist with this name: 1) Redrum - (often stylized as REDRUM) is a Japanese indie/shoegaze rock band who formed in 1996 with the decisive goal of becoming a band similar to Portishead for Japan. The members of the band consist of Yumi (vocals), Tsuyoshi (guitar) and Kazi (drums). The role of bassist officially changed two times and was helmed primarily by Soto who joined the band early on and stayed until his departure in December 2004. Their catalogue of works consists of only a few proper albums, several mini albums and maxi singles.
Please note there are at least four artists referred to as DVS:
1) a UK rapper from Brixton, London.
2) a UK-Ukrainian Rock band formed in 2005.
3) a Seattle rapper/producer.
4) a New York City rapper, co-founder of Overthrow Entertainment. To follow the UK-Ukrainian internationally acclaimed rock band please follow all links to their officially used name of Death Valley Screamers. http://www.deathvalleyscreamers.co.uk Thank you **************
There exist five acts with this name: 1. A side project of Lycia members Mike Vanportfleet and fellow member David Galas
2. An atmospheric/ambient/raw dark/black metal with vocals reminiscent of early Burzum.
3. A Finnish rock band
4. A death.blues London, UK band
5. A techno act from sweden. -----
1) In the midst of an incredibly prolific time for the band Lycia during the mid-'90s, bandleader Mike Vanportfleet and fellow member David Galas found time to create a side project...
Recovery is Christian modern-metal band from Ukraine. It was founded at the beginning of fall 2006' in Kiev by Oleh Solace. Members
Solace - vocals
Dima - guitars
Miroslav - guitars
Saxar - Bass
Alex - drums Official Recovery band site: http://www.recovery-band.kiev.ua/
There are several bands with the name Inferno. 1. Inferno (CZ) is a raw black metal band founded in 1996 in Karvin
Kyiv indie-rock band Singleton started in 2004 as a collective effort of four young but already experienced musicians. Singleton is an established ukrainian indie powerhouse, playing regular shows all around the area. Their music is characterized by a raw guitar-driven sound, and heartfelt, emotional vocals. Aiming for a wider recognition in Europe, the four perfectionists are working on release of their much awaited debut album.
Singleton is presented by an indie lable Go Loud Records.