ムック (MUCC) is a japanese rock band formed in Ibaraki, Japan in 1997. The band has four members: 逹瑯 (Tatsurou Iwakami, vocals), ミヤ (Masaaki Yaguchi, guitar), YUKKE (Yusuke Fukuno, bass) and SATOち (Satoshi Takayasu, drums). In 1997, ex-member Hiro was the bassist, replaced by YUKKE in 1999. The band’s name, decided upon by guitarist ミヤ, was originally the name of a character from the Japanese children’s program "Ponkickies.
雅-miyavi-, (Takamasa Ishihara, born in Konohana-ku, Osaka, Japan on September 14th 1981) is a Japanese artist and guitarist. 雅-miyavi- is the ex-guitarist of Dué le quartz. During his time with Dué le quartz, he was called Miyabi, meaning elegant, but when he went solo, he changed his name to 雅-miyavi- (late 2002). In late 2004, he changed it again to MYV. However, he is still listed as "雅-miyavi-" on both his official website and on magazines.
1) KuRt is a Japanese Visual Kei indies band that officially disbanded in February 2007. The band’s final line-up consisted of: てんてん (Tenten) on vocals, 伶希 (Ryouki) and 癒マ (Yuma) on guitar, Zill on bass, and 規明 (Kiaki) on drums. Tenten is currently working on a number of new projects, while Zill has gone on to play bass in Moran. 2) Kurt is a German (Post) Hardcore/Noise Rock band formed in 1994. Kurt takes the musical principles of melody and harmony and rips them to shreds. This is noise and this is rock – driving bass beats, crisp and loud guitars, pounding drums and powerful vocals.
Abingdon Boys School (A.B.S.) is a Japanese rock band formed in 2005. The members are Nishikawa Takanori (T.M.Revolution) on vocals, SUNAO on guitar, Shibasaki Hiroshi on electric guitar and Kishi Toshiyuki on keyboards. SUNAO and Shibasaki are also involved in T.M.Revolution's backup band. Toshiyuki had arranged several songs on T.M.Revolution's 2006 album "UNDER:COVER". Nishikawa is well recognized among the Japanese media as a singer and producer.
Lead singer Mika Handa arrived in London in 1998, with the goal of playing in a punk band. Recruitment for the band began with the arrival in London of the guitarist Agi. Another Mika (Mika Kanayama) on bass introduced an element of musicality to the bass department while a North London boy, Ergi, provided the drums. In 2000, they signed with the Beastie Boys' label Grand Royal. Mika Bomb performed in the West Country plugging their singles "Super Sexy Razor Happy Girls" and "Heart Attack".
There are several artists using the name Dizzy:
1. Dizzy band from Finland.
2. Dizzy rapper from South Carolina.
3. Juha Kujanpää, a finnish demoscene musician.
4. DIZZY is a japanese rock band formed in February 2008. (Members: Vo. Mio, Gt. Otsubu Namida, Gt. You, Ba. Shigure, Dr. Pyokotan) OHP Dizzy, consisting of 18-19 year old youngsters, comes from Finland's promised town of hard rock, Lappeenranta. Rakish girls (Satu, Tanja, Piia ja Tiia) and a boy called Jesse play together melodic hard rock that has a visual look spiced up by the mysterious world of manga.
There are at least two bands with this name: One: a japanese rock band which was formed by vocalist, Hiroshi Kitadani (きただにひろし) in 1999. Two: a swedish symphonic/melodic metal band formed in Hammerdall in 2005.
There is more than one artist with this name:
1. bis, a Scottish electro pop/twee band popular in the 1990s
2. ｂｉｓ, a Japanese pop-punk band.
3. BiS, a Russian rock band
4. bis!, a Dutch band
5. BiS, a Russian pop duo. - Formed in 1994, bis (written all in lowercase and taken from a previous bandname "Black Iron Skyline") were a Scottish band featuring Steven Clark (Sci-fi Steven) (vocals, guitar), John Clark (John Disco) (vocals, bass), and Amanda MacKinnon (Manda Rin) (vocals, keyboards).
Coal Chamber is a nu metal band from Los Angeles, CA, USA formed in 1995. They enjoyed some mainstream success in the mid to late 90's during the nu metal boom which they, along with bands like KoЯn helped create. The band gained a large following early in their career, arguably because they were one of the first 'darker' themed nu metal bands. Coal Chamber signed to Roadrunner Records and recorded their first album (both in 1996) for their self-titled debut in 1997.
there are two artists who go under the name of Manish/MANISH 1) A DJ 2) A jpop duo
1) Manish is a DJ of unknown age, gender or language. The only thing known for sure is that Manish made a remix of Senator Ted Stevens' rather uninformed speech about net neutrality. 2) MANISH was a Japanese pop duo comprised of vocalists Nishimoto Mari and Takahashi Misuzu. The act lasted from 1992-1998.